- Divyarani Revankar
- Mridula Sinha sworn in as Goa’s first lady Governor
- Varun Carvalho’s latest album making waves
- Rajendra Talak’s ‘A Rainy Day’ bags Maharashtra State Government Award
- Mega Konkani album ‘Hazar Zaitam’ released
- Shrihit Productions maiden film, ‘Guru Pournima’ to hit cinemas this month
- Sharada Mandir honours students
- Football Frenzy with FC Goa!
- MPT to boost cruise tourism with new terminal
- CMM Arena Megastore opens in Margao
Take a trip into a surprisingly exciting past where smugglers come alive and discover a unique facet of Goa’s history at the only customs museum in the country – the INDIAN CUSTOMS AND CENTRAL EXCISE MUSEUM in Panaji
The brain behind the Aryaan Study Circle and the Mushtifund Aryaan Higher Secondary School in Panaji, VYANKATESH PRABHUDESAI
Finding Fanny, the latest film based in Goa, departs from the usual portrayal of a hedonistic culture and provides a glimpse into the real world we live in.